All property photos
3D Virtual Tour
Stunning Mid-Century Modern View Home
Located in San Francisco’s vibrant Mission Terrace neighborhood, this stunning two bedroom and large social room mid-century modern view home is waiting for you! The bright and expansive living room with large picture windows and fireplace, flooded with natural light, flows into the formal dining room and provides the perfect venue for entertaining.
The thoughtfully remodeled chef’s kitchen features stainless steel appliances, abundant shaker cabinetry and an adjoining breakfast room for the gourmet chef. The sun-filled center patio provides the perfect retreat for those lazy Sunday mornings. Two bright and spacious bedrooms on the main level overlook the beautifully landscaped backyard. The newly refinished parquet hardwood floors, freshly painted walls and modern light fixtures complete the home.
The lower level offers a large versatile social room with an updated bathroom and view deck that can be used as a guest room, family/entertainment room or third bedroom. There is an additional room that could be used as a home office. The garage features parking for one car and laundry along with ample storage. Plus there is a large basement with expansion potential. This convenient location places it within walking distance to neighborhood restaurants and shops, public transit and convenient freeway access.
- Two Bedroom and Large Social Room, Two Bathroom Mid-Century Modern Home
- Two Bright and Spacious Bedrooms and Full Bathroom on the Main Floor
- Large Social Room with Updated Bathroom and View Deck on Lower Floor
- Additional Room That Could be Used as Home Office
- Large Living Room Features Fireplace and Picture Windows
- Formal Dining Room with Crown Molding and Modern Lighting
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Shaker Cabinetry and Breakfast Room
- Sun-Filled Center Patio
- Beautifully Landscaped Backyard
- One-Car Garage Parking with Ample Storage
- Large Basement with Expansion Potential
- Newly Refinished Parquet Hardwood Floors
- 1,630 Square Feet (per Graphic Artist)
- Desirable Mission Terrace Location – Steps to Restaurants, Shopping, Transportation and Convenient Freeway Access